[UCRDBR] Landed Webinars

Departmental Benefits Representatives ucrdbr at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Mar 10 14:59:00 PST 2022

[cid:image001.png at 01D8348F.5F5B8270]

March 10, 2022

To:
Department Benefit Representatives
From:
HR Benefits Office
Re:
Landed Webinars
As you may recall, we are proud to offer our faculty and staff access to the Landed program in support of homeownership. Landed helps faculty and staff purchase homes by providing up to $120,000 toward a down payment through a shared equity down payment program and by connecting employees to tailored homebuying resources. Join an upcoming informational session to learn more.

Spring Info Sessions: Learn about Homebuying with Landed
March 22 | 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. | Register here<https://www.landed.com/events/bce7d5d8-8d57-40c5-94d4-e9205d6c00c4>
March 23 | 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. | Register here<https://www.landed.com/events/be768cc5-ff86-4974-8413-36ef331eb216>
April 6 | 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. | Register here<https://www.landed.com/events/e730b4e3-eb5d-425a-b926-f4bc5d9281da>
April 14 | 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. | Register here<https://www.landed.com/events/27660a81-f850-421f-983c-6eacb44a35f3>

Landed will also host two financial wellness webinars this month. These sessions are designed for individuals who want to learn strategies to get financially ready to buy, such as improving your credit score, savings tactics, and debt to income ratios.

Empowered Homebuying: Financial Steps to Take Now to be a Buyer Soon
March 22 | 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. | Register here<https://www.landed.com/events/46fd7f1d-34ba-4191-945b-2d83c68d5f0e>
March 29 | 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. | Register here<https://www.landed.com/events/04b0c9b5-b043-4e4d-b827-59a170f14800>

If you are unable to attend an info session or if you would like to connect with a Landed teammate sooner, visit landed.com/signup<https://hubs.ly/H0sScHX0>. An info session recorded in Spanish is available here<https://f.hubspotusercontent10.net/hubfs/2542918/Info%20Session%20Video_Spanish_Oct%202021.mp4>.
[cid:image002.png at 01D8348F.5F5B8270]