[Ucrcompteachers] Help, please.

Deena Mauldin mauldind at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 27 17:57:28 PST 2005

Dear colleagues,

I'm probably going to need a sub sometime in the next 2-10 days.  I'd like
to be more definite, but that's how long the doctor says my mother-in-law
will live, and my husband wants me with him for the funeral.  My ideal plan
would be for this to occur on a weekend, but I don't get to do the planning.

Should I need to miss class, it would be a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday
morning at 8:10, 9:10, and 12:10.  All 3 classes are using the same
syllabus, and are in the same building, so a sub would have only one prep,
and not have to walk too much.  I would plan to keep the sub informed of my
end of the quarter planning, and provide as much as possible for the day I
would need to miss.

If you can help, please contact me off the listserve at
mauldind at earthlink.net.  Thank you!

Deena Mauldin