[Ucr-sdrc] Schedule your Fall 2023 exams today!

Glyn A Wild glyn.wild at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 3 16:14:27 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,

Happy first week of Fall 2023! The SDRC Testing Center would like to remind you to schedule your exams in advance this quarter, all exams scheduled by Friday, October 20th will be entered into a raffle. If you need assistance with scheduling, visit our website<https://sdrc.ucr.edu/steps-accessing-approved-accommodations> for the Student Test Booking Tutorial or stop by our office Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. We are located in Student Services Building, Room 1213.

*The raffle for 1 of 10, $10 Barnes & Noble Gift Cards for our Bookstore will take place on Wednesday, October 25th. Winners will be contacted via email.

Thank you,

SDRC Testing Center
Student Disability Resource Center
University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
1228 Student Services Building
Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-3028 | Email: sdrc at ucr.edu<mailto:sdrc at ucr.edu>
SDRC at UCR<https://sdrc.ucr.edu/> | R'Ability<https://rability.ucr.edu/clockwork/custom/misc/index> <https://www.facebook.com/UCRSDRC/>| Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrsdrc/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UCRSDRC/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/UCRSDRC> | Donate to SDRC<https://myadv.ucr.edu/SDRC/%22Student%20Disability%20Resource%20Center%22>
“SDRC is committed to an accessible, equitable, and inclusive experience for students with disabilities through advocacy, empowerment, and collaboration with the UCR Community to reduce barriers for all students.”
[UC Riverside Student Disability Resource Center logo]