[Ucr-sdrc] ARC Tutoring Workshops (PSYC, CHEM, MATH)

Laura Riley laurar at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 31 12:11:59 PDT 2022

Dear SDRC Students,

The Academic Resource Center (located in Skye Hall) is offering some tutoring resources for students for the next few weeks!! See below for more info!!

>From the ARC:

We wanted to share with you that the Tutorial Assistance Program at the ARC will be holding the following tutor-led workshops beginning this week through week 8.

In the workshops, tutors will be giving students opportunities to practice the concepts and will share tips and tricks to help them understand and remember them better. Please see the list below, and feel free to share the flyer and this email with the students you work with.

  1.  T-Tests in Psychology (Remote - Tues., Nov. 1st, 9-10 am; by Purnima); RSVP: https://bit.ly/TtestsPsych
  2.  Determining Exact Trig Values (At the ARC - Wed., Nov. 2nd, 10-11 am; by Asha and Morgan); RSVP: https://bit.ly/TrigFxns
  3.  Substitution Reactions (Remote - Mon., Nov. 7th, 1-2 pm; by Maryam and Melody); RSVP: https://bit.ly/SubstitutionRxns
  4.  Graphical Transformations (Remote - Wed., Nov. 16th, 10-10:30 am; by Asha and Morgan); RSVP: https://bit.ly/GraphTransform

RSVPs are required for all the remote workshops. The Zoom link will be provided to students when they submit the form. There may be opportunities for walk-in attendance at the in-person workshop held at the ARC.

All the RSVP links can be found together here: https://linktr.ee/ucriversidearc

We hope to see you at one or more of our workshops over the next several weeks!

Best,
Susana

Susana Brower, M.A.
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Assistant Coordinator, Tutorial Assistance Program
Academic Resource Center
University of California, Riverside | Riverside, CA 92521
Ofc.: (951) 827-3721 | Direct: (951) 827-5345
susana.brower at ucr.edu<mailto:susana.brower at ucr.edu>

Level 1 Certified Program
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D8ED17.3A11DEB0]