[Ucr-sdrc] Networking Mixer-Co-Hosted Virtual Lounge with DAPi Honor Society

Glyn A Wild glyn.wild at ucr.edu
Tue May 25 15:23:59 PDT 2021

Dear SDRC Student,

The Delta Alpha Pi Honor Society will be co-hosting our next Virtual Lounge Hour on Thursday, May 27th at 3pm.

Theme/Topics of Discussion: "Fear of the Unknown" Mixer

Let's Celebrate our Grads with a special mixer in preparation for life after UCR, and if you are a junior or rising senior, this will be a great opportunity to network with other students. We're also in the process of creating an alumni network. So, if you want to be a part of that-let's chat!
There will be an optional break out room for students needing a study hour.

RSVP Link: https://forms.gle/mFqw4uikWwZ3cnmP8
Please mark your calendars accordingly, you will receive an zoom link one hour before the lounge hour.

UC Riverside Student Disability Resource Center
900 University Ave, 125 Costo Hall
Riverside, CA  92521
Appointments: 951.827.3861
SDRC at UCR<https://sdrc.ucr.edu/> | R'Ability<https://rability.ucr.edu/clockwork/custom/misc/index> <https://www.facebook.com/UCRSDRC/> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ucrsdrc/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UCRSDRC/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/UCRSDRC>

[cid:image027.png at 01D64327.5FE4E430]
Virtual Lobby<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSchGWe2qi-oQXn1LXdG-ZVe8CNkRunxvO5VGRHOTNOpw_cW8A/viewform>, Schedule an Appointments (951) 827-3861 or  Click here. <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKshG6ezYwYaVC1afRn6je4xNESMg4BVn70TfTTeuThBD5Og/viewform>
For UCR COVID-19 updates and resources available to students during this time, visit here.<https://ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus>