[UCParking_UCPath_Integration] Event Rates and Services

Perry H Eggleston pheggleston at ucdavis.edu
Wed Dec 9 15:44:44 PST 2020

Ours is also complex.

Thank you! P-

Sincerely,

Perry H Eggleston, DPA CAPP

From: Denny Yau <dyau at berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 15:02
To: UC Parking Director's List <uc_parking at lists.ucr.edu>
Cc: Perry H Eggleston <pheggleston at ucdavis.edu>; Michelle McArdle <mamcardle at ucdavis.edu>; Ramon G Zavala <rgzavala at ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: [UCParking_UCPath_Integration] Event Rates and Services

Perry,

Our special event rates are complex so we typically direct event organizers to https://pt.berkeley.edu/special-events/special-event-parking-reservations-and-payment where they can complete an online or paper form to receive a quote.  I pulled our rates from T2 Flex and listed them below with the following notes:

  *   Campus affiliates generally pay lower rates per vehicle than non-campus affiliates.  Over = Overnight Parking.  ('C' and 'F' employee parking is like your 'A' and 'C' parking, respectively).  LSG = Lower Sproul Garage, located under the Student Union and designated only for visitor parking (no campus permits are honored there).  Reg = regular student and visitor spaces (except for those in LSG).
  *   Hill Parking consists of the remote spaces located east of the central campus, such as the Botanical Gardens (lots of weddings) and Lawrence Hall of Science.
  *   Some campus organizations such as Athletics and Cal Performances purchase parking from us at a discount to provide to their season ticket holders.
  *   Administrative fees cover such things as event changes and cancellations on short notice and excessive event changes.  In some cases, event organizers will need to pay for attendants and/or enforcement officers (a typical setup consists of an attendant with a podium and umbrella).  I'm not sure about the posting and sign charges since I haven't seen those in a while.
Sincerely,

Denny

Denny Yau - Revenue Manager
University of California, Berkeley - Parking & Transportation
1995 University Ave, Ste 325, Berkeley, CA 94704-5746
Phone 510-642-3287 - Fax 510-643-4677
http://pt.berkeley.edu/contact-us

Campus Affiliate Event Rates
A/ALL/13