[UCParking_UCPath_Integration] Event Rates and Services

Denny Yau dyau at berkeley.edu
Wed Dec 9 15:01:55 PST 2020

Perry,

Our special event rates are complex so we typically direct event organizers
https://pt.berkeley.edu/special-events/special-event-parking-reservations-and-payment
where they can complete an online or paper form to receive a quote.  I
pulled our rates from T2 Flex and listed them below with the following
notes:

   - Campus affiliates generally pay lower rates per vehicle than
   non-campus affiliates.  Over = Overnight Parking.  ('C' and 'F' employee
   parking is like your 'A' and 'C' parking, respectively).  LSG = Lower
   Sproul Garage, located under the Student Union and designated only for
   visitor parking (no campus permits are honored there).  Reg = regular
   student and visitor spaces (except for those in LSG).
   - Hill Parking consists of the remote spaces located east of the central
   campus, such as the Botanical Gardens (lots of weddings) and Lawrence Hall
   of Science.
   - Some campus organizations such as Athletics and Cal Performances
   purchase parking from us at a discount to provide to their season ticket
   holders.
   - Administrative fees cover such things as event changes and
   cancellations on short notice and excessive event changes.  In some cases,
   event organizers will need to pay for attendants and/or enforcement
   officers (a typical setup consists of an attendant with a podium and
   umbrella).  I'm not sure about the posting and sign charges since I haven't
   seen those in a while.

Sincerely,

Denny

*Denny Yau* - Revenue Manager
University of California, Berkeley - Parking & Transportation
1995 University Ave, Ste 325, Berkeley, CA 94704-5746
Phone 510-642-3287 - Fax 510-643-4677
http://pt.berkeley.edu/contact-us

Campus Affiliate Event Rates
A/ALL/13 Affiliate All Areas Eve/Wnd $13.00
A/ALL/17 Affiliate All Areas Eve/Wnd Over $17.00
A/EXP/27 Affiliate Exception F Parking $27.00
A/EXP/31 Affiliate Exception C Parking $31.00
A/LSG/21 Affiliate LSG $21.00
A/LSG/25 Affiliate LSG Overnight $25.00
A/REG/17 Affiliate Reg Parking Wkdy $17.00
A/REG/21 Affiliate Reg Parking Wkdy Over $21.00
Non-Campus Affiliate Event Rates
N/ALL/15 Non-Affil All Areas Eve/Wnd $15.00
N/ALL/19 Non-Affil All Areas Eve/Wnd Over $19.00
N/EXP/28 Non-Affil Exception F Parking $28.00
N/EXP/36 Non-Affil Exception C Parking $36.00
N/FIL/35 Non-Affil Film Shoots $35.00
N/FIL/39 Non-Affil Film Shoots Over $39.00
N/LSG/26 Non-Affil LSG $26.00
N/LSG/30 Non-Affil LSG Overnight $30.00
N/REG/18 Non-Affil Reg Parking Wkdy $18.00
N/REG/22 Non-Affil Reg Parking Wkdy Over $22.00
Hill Parking Event Rates
H/BOT/12 Hill BOT Select Spaces Overnight $12.00
H/BOT/5 Hill BOT Entire Lot $5.00
H/BOT/8 Hill BOT Select Spaces $8.00
H/CON/15 Hill Conference Services Reserve $15.00
H/LHS/12 Hill LHS Select Spaces Overnight $12.00
H/LHS/5 Hill LHS Entire Lot $5.00
H/LHS/8 Hill LHS Select Spaces $8.00
Athletics & Other Campus Event Rates
ATH/108 Athletics Season Parking Pass $108.00
50.00 FOOTBALL BUS PARKING $50.00
16/P CALPERFS - LOWER SPROUL $16.00
18 Commencement Reservation $18.00
Administrative Fees
ADM1/25 Admin Fee <1 Wk Rev/Submissions $25.00
ADM3/25 Admin Fee 3+ Revisions $25.00
CANCELED 75.00 CANCELLATION FEE FOR LESS  $75.00
ATTN1/2 ATTENDANT HALF-HOUR RATE $15.00
ATTN30 ATTENDANT HOURLY RATE (BEGIN & E $30.00
CART ATT GOLF CART ATTENDANT $30.00
ENFORCE ENFORCEMENT HOURLY RATE $30.00
15SMSIGN CHARGES FOR MATERIALS AND POSTIN $15.00
20LSGN LARGE SIGN $20.00