[Uc-accserv] The UC Santa Cruz University Library is hiring: Reserves & Media staff recruitment!

Gillian Keleher gkeleher at ucsc.edu
Thu Jun 30 14:55:04 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We are recruiting a full-time Library Assistant IV to join the Reserves &
Media team <https://guides.library.ucsc.edu/reserves/home> within the User
Services & Resource Sharing (US&RS) department.

The selected candidate will join a highly collaborative and creative team
working to:

   -

   support UCSC students and lessen the textbook affordability issue
   -

   oversee course reserves for both the general and media collections
   -

   promote the course reserves service to both students and instructors
   -

   supervise the Media Desk student assistants
   -

   maintain the library's other media collections
   -

   staff a variety of public service desks
   -

   innovate our services and invigorate our work environment
   -

   collaborate on projects and work needed to further the goals of the
   US&RS department and the University Library

The successful candidate will:

   -

   be interested in fostering an inclusive environment that supports a
   sense of belonging
   -

   thrive working as part of a cooperative and supportive team
   -

   enjoy having their workday include a wide range of responsibilities

We welcome internal and external applications. Please share this
opportunity with anyone who might be interested.

For more information and to apply, please visit the job posting
<https://careerspub.universityofcalifornia.edu/psp/ucsc/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=11&JobOpeningId=38346&PostingSeq=1>
.

Best regards,
Gillian Keleher