[Uc-accserv] Question about list

Michelle Gipson michelle.gipson at ucr.edu
Mon Jun 27 14:17:38 PDT 2022

Vince,
CM will be leaving this list anyway, but for myself, I know I used the Circ liblist multiple times, but I don't think I ever used the Access Services one.  I don't really have any useful information/questions for security and only occasionally for ILL and if I did, it likely wouldn't apply to Circ.  The work the 3 units do is very different.  So, many of the AS staff might be doing what I did-email units individually rather than sending emails that don't apply to some of the recipients.
Thanks,

Shelly Gipson
Head of Collection Maintenance

UCR | Library