[Tlc] T-scholarly resources

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 3 12:44:40 PST 2008

Forwarded from Judith Henchy.
Thanks,
justin

Folks,

We have linked the Thammasat index of Thai journals and
newspapers to the SEADL page at:
http://sea.lib.niu.edu/thammsat.html  Note again that
Thammasat is offering document delivery to CORMOSEA member
libraries as part of our TICFIA funded project.

The SEADL site is now linked to the updated page that
Thammasat has been working on.  It is much more user-friendly.
 Please note that searching on English subject terms only
brings up works in English.  Thai  citations are indexed using
Thai terms.  We are hoping to eventually get a version of the
Thammasat thesaurus online that will enable a search launch
from an English language term.

Happy New Year to all!

Best

Judith

Judith Henchy, MLS, PhD,
Head, Southeast Asia Section and Special Assistant to the Dean of
University Libraries for International Programs
Box 352900
University of Washington Libraries
Seattle, WA 98195

Telephone: (206) 543 3986