[Tlc] TLC-Thai news

justinm at ucr.edu justinm at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 3 12:42:57 PST 2008

Dear All,

There has been much news coming out of Thailand over the past
month as you know. The passing away of Princess Galyani
Vadhana, Sondhi's arrest, and the election results leading the
headlines. I imagine most of the list is following this
political news which, of course, effects the entire region.
However, if you would like to  see a summary of many of these
stories, please see

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/

which archives their own stories well.

To read different perspectives on these events, please see:

Bangkokbiznews: http://www.bangkokbiznews.com/

Bangkok Post: http://www.bangkokpost.co.th/

Daily News: http://www.dailynews.co.th/

Khaosod: http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/

Komchadluek: http://www.komchadluek.net/

Manager: http://www.manager.co.th/

Matichon: http://www.matichon.co.th/

Naewna: http://www.naewna.com/

Thai Rath: http://www.thairath.com/

Thannews: http://www.thannews.th.com/

CNN, BBC, NY Times, and LA Times have had much coverage as well.

I have other sources listed under "Thailand" on the
tlc.ucr.edu website.

Thank you,

2617 Humanities Building
justinm at ucr.edu