[Teacheredstudents] REMINDER: 9/8 @ 12:30PM- TEP Candidate Check In w/Dean Rodriguez

GSOEDean gsoedean at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 4 08:49:07 PDT 2020

Good morning,

I look forward to hosting Tuesday's 12:30pm check in with any teacher education candidates who wish to attend. This is an informal dialogue and Dr. Seiki will also be in attendance. No RSVP is required. If you have any questions you wish to submit in advance, feel free to do so by this evening using this link: Question for the Dean<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_czP41ZKlk1M30b3>. There will also be an opportunity for questions during the session.

Zoom Meeting:

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/99793250397?pwd=aEZISFNvaUhSRnZiY1dHREZ4cnVVQT09

Meeting ID: 997 9325 0397
Passcode: 493826

Thank you,

Louie Rodriguez,

Interim Dean, Graduate School of Education