[Sfts-faculty] Fwd: Upcoming Conference - Futurity as Praxis: Learning from Octavia E. Butler

andré carrington andre.carrington at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 5 12:21:26 PST 2024

Colleagues,

See the message below marking the official announcement of the conference
on Octavia E. Butler that I've been planning at the Huntington Library, at
the end of May. Students can attend for free, and we'll be working in the
coming weeks on arranging a bus for students from UCR to Pasadena for the
event.
Thanks for your support, and please, share the good news.

Regards,
andré