[Sfts-faculty] Fwd: [MHHS] Fwd: SEHE Mixers 1/24 and 2/15: Announcement for Medical Humanities

Chikako Takeshita chikakot at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 23 12:16:34 PST 2023

Dear SFTS faculty,
I hope you are  all well.
Faculty members involved in the proposing of  the new department of
society, environment, and health equity would  like to invite you to our
mixers. Please see below.
Many thanks,
Chikako

*Mixer for the proposed Department of Society, Environment and Health
Equity*

Please join us at the Barn Patio on January 24 and February 15, 5-7pm to
talk with faculty involved in the proposed new Department of Society,
Environment and Health Equity (CHASS). We invite you to come chat
informally with proponents, and let us know how we might support and
collaborate with you.
We look forward to seeing you then, and at the Senate Divisional vote on
the SEHE proposal on February 21!

[image: SEHE Mixers @ the Barn .png]