[Sfts-faculty] Klein Librarian update December 2023

Sherryl Vint sherrylv at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 20 07:23:11 PST 2023

Dear Phoenix,

Congrats on a wonderful year! I'm excited to see what you found in film and
television collections. Thank you for all the work that you do, and have a
wonderful holiday.

cheers,
Sherryl
Sherryl Vint (she/her)
Professor and Chair, Department of English

*"We at UCR would like to respectfully acknowledge and recognize our
**responsibility
to the original and current caretakers of this land, water, **and air: the
Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and all of **their ancestors
and descendants, past, present, and future. Today this **meeting place is
home to many Indigenous peoples from all over the world, **including UCR
faculty, students, and staff, and we are grateful to have the **opportunity
to live and work on these homelands."*