[Sfts-faculty] Fwd: Launch Invitation to Goto and Xu's Shadow Life, March 30, 2021

Nalo Hopkinson nalohop at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 09:51:29 PST 2021

Hiromi Goto and Ann Xu are having a virtual launch for their wonderful new
graphic novel "Shadow Life." I've read it -- blurbed it, in fact -- an
older woman leaves her nursing home to live independently, but she's being
stalked by the figure of Death. The book is tender and hilarious and scary
and unexpected.

-- Nalo Hopkinson http://nalohopkinson.com