[Sfts-faculty] program committee

Sherryl Vint sherrylv at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 16 15:59:15 PDT 2021

Dear all,

It has been a while since we updated our calendar listing for the program
committee. As a reminder, this is the smaller group that is to approve
things like changes to the program. We also haven't really made any changes
for a while, but the minor does need some attention and so there is likely
to be work for this committee this year.

Thus, I'm writing to call for volunteers. Ideally I'd like to have about
five people on this committee.

Thank you,
Sherryl

Sherryl Vint (she/her)
Professor
Director, Speculative Fiction and Cultures of Science
Editor, *Science Fiction Studies*
Editor, *Science and Popular Culture* book series
<https://www.palgrave.com/in/series/15760>