[SFCC] Second Annual SFCC meeting/June 19, 6:00 pm at the Embarcadero Welcome Reception

Melissa Conway melissa.conway at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 15 16:55:50 PDT 2012

To the SFCC-ers who will be at the RBMS Preconference in San Diego,

Let's meet for about thirty to forty-five minutes during the June 19 reception on the Embarcadero.

6:00 - 8:00 pm

Tacos on the Embarcadero Welcome Reception
Sponsored by the University of California, San Diego

I'll save a table and you will recognize the spot by the green blowup Alien who will--once again-- be accompanying me! (See attached photo)

The main topic I'd like to discuss is our seeking a multi-institutional grant to process and digitize our fanzine collections.

Please feel free to suggest other topics!

See you Tuesday night!

Best,
Melissa

Melissa Conway, Ph.D.