[RPA-PostDoc] State University of New York Albany - Faculty Search Announcement

UCR PostdocAssoc postdoc at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 21 11:16:27 PDT 2022

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Fuchs, Gabriele <gfuchs at albany.edu>
Date: Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 4:24 PM
Subject: Faculty Search Announcement - please share
To: postdoc at ucr.edu <postdoc at ucr.edu>

Dear Riverside Postdoctoral Association:

As a current faculty member of the University at Albany, SUNY and member of
our Faculty Search Committee, I am reaching out to you in hopes that you
may assist our search committee in disseminating the attached information
concerning a current search to fill a tenure-track assistant professor
position in cell biology and molecular genetics in the Department of
Biological Sciences at the University at Albany, State University of New
York (SUNY). In our quest to identify a competitive candidate, we are also
strongly committed to continue our work in diversifying the faculty in our
department.   I would hope that you, or members of your postdoc circle
might be willing and able to disseminate this announcement among fellow
postdocs at UC Riverside.

Review of applications will begin October 1st, 2022

More information about the position, as well as a link to directly apply,
can be found at:

https://albany.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=151714

Any questions should be addressed to the Chair of the Search Committee:

Morgan Sammons (masammons at albany.edu)

Thank you,

Gabriele Fuchs, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Biological Sciences

The RNA Institute

Biology Department, Rm 126

University at Albany

1400 Washington Avenue

Albany, NY, 12222, USA

Office location: LSRB 2033F

Lab location: LSRB 2027/2027A

Office phone: 518-442-3621

she/her/hers

Email: gfuchs at albany.edu

http://www.fuchslabualbany.com

--

*UC Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Executive Board

News, events & more on 🔗 https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us on social media:

     Facebook