[RPA-PostDoc] National Postdoc Appreciation Week in UCR

postdoc . postdoc at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 15 16:31:45 PDT 2022

Dear everyone,

We are very excited for the National Postdoc Appreciation Week happening
next week!

The Graduate Division organized *professional headshots* and *ice cream*!
And the RPA invites you to the *Postdoc General Assembly, *we want to
present the board and current projects, and we want to hear from you.

Additionally, there are still *two spots* available for the tour around the
UCR Botanic Gardens, please come join us! Finally, we are planning to hang
out at The Barn after work on Friday 23rd, so come join us and meet other
postdoc fellows!

Visiting scholars and project scientists are welcome to all of these
activities!

Summary of the activities
Activity Day Time Place Organized by Registration
Professional headshots Wed. 21 and Thu. 22 12-5 pm Tomás Rivera Library
Archway and Olmsted Plaza Graduate Division https://bit.ly/PostDocPhotos.
<https://bit.ly/PostDocPhotos>
Frozen treats Wed. 21 and Thu. 23 2-3 pm Tomás Rivera Library Archway Graduate
Division no
Botanic Gardens tour Friday 23 10:30 am UCR Botanic Gardens RPA Two spots
still available! Register here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHQH1mwmeQxYQat52_4ip37JVgoPKy5D5n076eXoAaIWN_IA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
*Postdoc General Assembly** Friday 23 11:30 am UCR Botanic Gardens RPA no
Postdoc social Friday 23 5 pm The Barn
<https://dining.ucr.edu/campus-dining/the-barn> RPA no
*Refreshments will be provided but please bring your lunch if you wish to.

We look forward to seeing you all next week!

-RPA board

*Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Exec Board

Find the RPA Agenda, Job openings & Much more on the website!

https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us:

   UC Riverside     @UCRPostdoc      ucrpostdoctoral
    Postdoctoral