[RPA-PostDoc] Housing in Riverside and Postdoc Handbook

UCR PostdocAssoc postdoc at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 17 15:49:36 PDT 2022

Dear all,

Are you or did you have trouble finding housing in Riverside? Well, most of
us did. We are aware that housing is one of the biggest concerns that
postdocs have in UCR. This is why we are setting up a form to share
information about housing so that other postdocs, visiting scholars, or any
other new people arriving at Riverside, can have an idea of *potential
housing options*.

If you have a room or apartment for rent you can fill in all the info, or
if you are looking for a place to share you can complete the second tab
with your contact details.

Link to housing doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zymVpyV7jdE-BbWi6tf981jcesifpl6vfbThvTYZLQ0/edit#gid=64967574

Please spread the word about this new resource!

Additionally, there is a *postdoc handbook* with many topics and resources
that you probably find useful. Take a look at it and share with others!
You'll find it here:
https://graduate.ucr.edu/postdoctoral-studies#postdoctoral_scholar_handbook

Finally, please stay tuned for the next academic activities, you can find
info on our website <https://rpa.ucr.edu/>!

Contact us if you have any questions.

*UC Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Executive Board

News, events & more on 🔗 https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us on social media:

     Facebook