[RPA-PostDoc] Join San Diego's Queer Science Society!

postdoc . postdoc at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 8 10:34:28 PDT 2022

Riverside Postdocs - Are you looking for opportunities for community in
SoCal? We'd like to pass on some information from the Queer Science Society
in San Diego. Please find links for more info below!

-RPA Board

I’m Evan Boyle, a postdoc at UCSD. I’ve been running the Queer Science
Society with Luca Caputo, a postdoc at Sanford Burnham Prebys, for over a
year.

We share articles relevant to LGBTQ+ and allied junior scientists,
especially postdocs, and hold social events in the San Diego area.

This month we are trying to engage more postdocs in or near Southern
California to expand our network.

If you would like to join, please follow this link!

Share with any individuals, email lists, or other social groups with
potentially interested members.

https://discord.gg/FkR9S97k
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/discord.gg/FkR9S97k__;!!OLyWHuc!WMG3suuaI2QZDk_XdMqoaqM55RPw6XzgDrI6noHQCNAO0Rtdm37hfqHNFvun6yh2GDK4hVRKgf8qWu1bLst5rvA_RCiZ$>

You can learn more on our website and Twitter

https://www.queersciencesociety.org/
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.queersciencesociety.org/__;!!OLyWHuc!WMG3suuaI2QZDk_XdMqoaqM55RPw6XzgDrI6noHQCNAO0Rtdm37hfqHNFvun6yh2GDK4hVRKgf8qWu1bLst5rkFji74g$>

https://twitter.com/queerscience_sd
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/queerscience_sd__;!!OLyWHuc!WMG3suuaI2QZDk_XdMqoaqM55RPw6XzgDrI6noHQCNAO0Rtdm37hfqHNFvun6yh2GDK4hVRKgf8qWu1bLst5rjSgqaou$>

Evan Boyle

Postdoctoral scholar

Yeo lab

UC San Diego

*Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Exec Board

Find the RPA Agenda, Job openings & Much more on the website!

https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us:

   UC Riverside     @UCRPostdoc      ucrpostdoctoral
    Postdoctoral