[Research] Funding Opportunities and Friday Funny

VCRed vcred at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 11 09:18:35 PST 2022

🤣🤣🤣

…and you may be a Research Administrator if you are often blamed for checking on University, State and/or Federal requirements, but you draw from your infinite patience, put a smile in your face, and kindly explain the policies to our investigators ...

Big thanks to all of you research administration staff in RED and the rest of campus for your dedicated work and your invaluable contributions to our research enterprise.

I hope you have a fantastic and relaxing weekend,

Rodolfo