[pps-news] Range Adjustment Increases for RX/TX units

Gabriel Nwandu gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 17 15:40:47 PDT 2011

October 17, 2011,

There is a delay in the implementation of the RX/RX range adjustments.  PPS update has been moved to the evening of October 19th.  Departments should verify the update on the morning of October 20th, 2011.  We're still on schedule to reflect the new rates on the October MO roster with a check date of November 1, 2011.  We apologize for the inconvenience.