[pps-news] Academic Range Adjustment for Postdoctoral Scholars effective 10/1/2006

Gabe Nwandu Gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 24 11:28:35 PDT 2006

October 24, 2006

To:       All Academic Departments

Fr:        Payroll Office

Re:       Academic Range Adjustment for Postdoctoral Scholars effective
10/1/2006

It has been brought to our attention that some Postdoctoral Scholars
were not range adjusted during the recent PPS automatic database
updates.  This is to inform you that we are manually range adjusting the
rates for these employees today, 10/24/06.  Here are the affected
Postdoctoral Scholar title codes:

3240 - Postdoctoral Scholar

3252 - Postdoc - Employee

3253 - Postdoc - Fellows

3370 - Visiting Postdoctoral Scholars

Please contact Roberta Nardico at roberta.nardico at ucr.edu if you have
further questions.

Thank you

Gabe Nwandu - MBA, CPA.

Director - Payroll, Travel and Disbursements

University of California, Accounting Department

Riverside, CA. 92521

Tel: 951.827.1956;  Fax: 951.827.3314

E-mail: gabe at ucr.edu; Internet: http://accounting.ucr.edu.