[Physics-grads-open] Resume Internal Student Seminar Series (PASS)

Pooyan Goodarzi pooyan.goodarzi at email.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 18 14:36:39 PDT 2024

Hi Physics and Astronomy students,

We will have our first PASS seminar of the quarter on April 19th (Tomorrow)
at 3 PM in the Reading Room (PHYS 3035).
This week* David Kapukchyan* will have *an introductory tutorial on using
git and github*. In this interactive hands-on tutorial, David will walk the
students through installation and usage of git in a way anyone with minimal
computer knowledge will be able to follow along. It is appreciated if you
can bring your laptops with full charge.

Best,
Pooyan
Physics and Astronomy Student Seminar (PASS)