[Physics-grads-open] UCR Physics and Astronomy Grad Student Poster Session Interest

Garett Lopez garett.lopez at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 27 18:57:28 PST 2023

Hey everyone,

A few other students and I were thinking about the possibility of putting
together a UCR P&A post session sometime in the next year.  So we wanted to
see if there was interest among the rest of graduate students in this kind
of event.

We would hold it locally (likely in the alumni center) and would be
held over a day or two.  Naturally, details will be worked out after we
determine there's enough interest.

Please complete this forum to let us know!
https://forms.gle/uJQa783eGM1fKZ919

Best,
- Garett
Fifth Year, PhD Candidate