[Physics-grads-open] Physics & Astronomy Student Seminar (PASS), Wenjun, 3/15 (Wed) at 4 pm: "SEDs and Properties of UMGs at z ~ 3"

Ming-Feng Ho mingfeng.ho at email.ucr.edu
Wed Mar 15 15:16:00 PDT 2023

Just a quick reminder that in less than 45 minutes, Wenjun's PASS talk will
take place at the Nebula Room (and virtually via Zoom
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98732319283?pwd=T0djbG5SbkhkdkEyblRzZDdXM29Ydz09)

We're happy to have Wenjun present her results on Ultra-Massive Galaxies,
also the interesting SED fitting codes.

Ming-Feng