[Physics-grads-open] Physics & Astronomy Student Seminar (PASS), Chris, 2/22 (Wed) at 4 pm: "Modeling Reionization from Small to Large Scales"

Ming-Feng Ho mingfeng.ho at email.ucr.edu
Wed Feb 22 15:29:58 PST 2023

Chris's talk will take place in 30 mins at Physics 3027 and on Zoom. We do
not provide coffee, but *you can grab a cup at the Grad Student Coffee
Social (from 3-4pm in front of the Physics Building) before coming.* :)

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/92989373544?pwd=VlUybFJ5VS91Y2c2QjFMY2dtTitpdz09
ID:929 8937 3544
Password:21106

Ming-Feng