[Physics-grads-open] Sierra Conference 2022, Sept 19-21, Sequoia National Forest

Ming-Feng Ho mingfeng.ho at email.ucr.edu
Fri Jun 24 09:30:00 PDT 2022

Hello Astronomy/Astrophysics/Astro-particle Grads,

I am forwarding this year's Sierra Conference advertisement below from
James Wiley (UCSD).

In addition, if you'd like to be involved in organizing, please don't
hesitate to contact James and other organizers.

Best,
Ming-Feng

------------------ awesome forwarded email below ------------------

Dear UC Astronomy Grads,

I am pleased to announce that the Sierra Conference will officially be
taking place this year from Monday September 19 to Wednesday September 21
at Quaking Aspen Campground in the Sequoia National Forest!

The Sierra Conference is a 50 year old tradition where astronomy grads from
all UC campuses gather in the Sierras to share their research and
experiences. It is a great opportunity to network with students from other
departments, grow our community, and enjoy the natural beauty of our state.

Registration will open on August 1. For now, please mark your calendars and
get excited for this great opportunity! For more information, visit
https://sierra.physics.ucsd.edu/.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Best,
James Wiley