[Physics-grads-open] Women in Data Science (WiDS) Conference (Virtual) - LLNL

Ming-Feng Ho mingfeng.ho at email.ucr.edu
Fri Feb 18 13:15:00 PST 2022

Hi all!

The forwarded message is from LLNL Data Science Institute. They will have a
Women in Data Science (WiDS) Conference hosted by LLNL on *Monday, March 7*.

*Register link: https://llnl.cvent.com/WiDS2022
<https://llnl.cvent.com/WiDS2022>*

Free T-shirt + mentorship will be provided.

Best,
Ming-Feng

---
Ming-Feng Ho