[Physics-grads-open] Today at 12 PM at Bell Tower, Rally for Fair Wages and a Fair Workplace

Ming-Feng Ho mingfeng.ho at email.ucr.edu
Tue Apr 26 08:03:00 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Today, we will have an important rally to support our bargaining team in
negotiating a better contract. High worker participation in the rally will
help our bargaining team to have stronger power on the bargaining table.

*The rally will be* *at Bell Tower at noon*.

If you would like to walk with other physics & astronomy grads to join the
rally, I will be at Pierce 2121 at ~11:50. And we can walk to the Bell
Tower together.

The rally won't take more than 1 hour. Let's show UC management we're ready
to fight for our demands!

Best,
Ming-Feng

---