[Physics-grads-open] Fwd: [GSAUCR] GSA GradBash Game Night, Monday Nov 15th!

jedediah.kistnermorris at email.ucr.edu jedediah.kistnermorris at email.ucr.edu
Mon Nov 15 12:00:04 PST 2021

Good morning physics friends and labmates!

This is a reminder that the virtual grad bash game night is tonight at
6:00pm. Join us for some fun social games and get some swag!

Cheers,
Jed Kistner-Morris

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Public Relations Officer <publicrelationsucrgsa at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 2:16 PM
Subject: [GSAUCR] GSA GradBash Game Night, Monday Nov 15th!
To: <GSAUCR at lists.ucr.edu>

[image: Blue and Yellow Game Night Animated Instagram Post.png]
Dear graduate students,

You are Invited to our Graduate Student Association GradBash *Virtual Game
Night!*

Please sign up using the zoom link below and spread the word to your
friends!
*When: *Nov 15, 6:00 PM (Pacific Time)
*Register in advance*:
https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUudu-grjIvHdUpDpqwDxm9yBRzSpMgW6tY

After registering, you will receive an email closer to the event about
joining. *Free swag for all attendees!*
*Our social committee team has prepared an array of games for attendees to
choose from:*
-Grad Student Bingo
-Code Names (team game see here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQVHkl8oQEU>)
-Psyche! (Like the popular app game Heads Up!)
-Dixit (communal storytelling card game)
-Bad Cards (Like Cards Against Humanity)
-Jackbox Party 7 Games

Hope to see you there! Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions
for future graduate student events!

Take care,
Jessica Gutierrez Masini
Public Relations Officer for Graduate Student Association at UCR
publicity.gsa at ucr.edu