[Physics-grads-announce] office hours

Jory Yarmoff yarmoff at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 20 10:59:07 PST 2021

Dear grad students,

This is to let you know that I will be unable to hold my regular office hours on Friday this week, as I will be serving on an NSF panel.  If you have something that you need to discuss with me, I will be free today (except from 1-2 pm), and can set up a zoom meeting with you if you contact me via e-mails.  Otherwise, I will resume my normal office hours on Tuesday.

Jory A. Yarmoff, Professor and Graduate Advisor
Department of Physics & Astronomy
University of California, Riverside
Riverside, CA  92521  USA

Office: (951) 827-5336, Lab: (951) 827-3537, FAX: (951) 827-4529
e-mail:  yarmoff at ucr.edu <mailto: yarmoff at ucr.edu>, web site: http://physics.ucr.edu <http://physics.ucr.edu/>