[Physics-grads-announce] Wear a mask

Jory Yarmoff yarmoff at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 5 17:32:29 PST 2021

Dear grad students,

This is a reminder that you are required to wear a mask at all times when on campus, and in particular if you are in one of the Physics & Astronomy buildings.  We have a limited number of research lab and teaching activities ongoing on campus, and if we are found to not be complying with the campus’ COVID policies it could result in us being shut down.  In addition, if you need to be on campus for one of these essential activities, make sure to complete the wellness survey (https://ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus/symptoms-tool <https://ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus/symptoms-tool>) each day before you go.

So please be vigilant and realize that there are no exceptions to following the rules.  Make sure that you, and everyone you interact with, comply with UCR’s social distancing policies.  See the attached document for the specifics, and stay safe...

Jory A. Yarmoff, Professor and Graduate Advisor
Department of Physics & Astronomy
University of California, Riverside
Riverside, CA  92521  USA

Office: (951) 827-5336, Lab: (951) 827-3537, FAX: (951) 827-4529
e-mail:  yarmoff at ucr.edu <mailto: yarmoff at ucr.edu>, web site: http://physics.ucr.edu <http://physics.ucr.edu/>