[Physics-grads-announce] End of the year get get together

Vivek Aji vivekj at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 7 12:06:35 PST 2021

Dear Graduate Students,

As we come to the end of the quarter, with the winter break fast approaching, I hope all of you had a productive and pleasant Fall quarter. It has been well over a year since we had a chance to see each other in person and it is pleasure to put together an event for all to enjoy. Please do try to stop by, even if only for a short time, to say hello.

Sincerely,
Vivek Aji
Professor & Graduate Advisor
Department of Physics & Astronomy
University of California Riverside
Riverside CA 92521

Celebrate with Us

You are cordially invited to attend a
Physics & Astronomy 2021 year end celebration!

Come meet new faces or reacquaint with those you haven’t seen in a while.