[Physics-grads-announce] Fellowships for the 2021-22 academic year

Jory Yarmoff yarmoff at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 9 16:44:46 PST 2020

Dear all,

This is a reminder about the grad division fellowships listed below.  If you are eligible for one of these, I would encourage you to apply.

Jory A. Yarmoff, Professor and Graduate Advisor
Department of Physics & Astronomy
University of California, Riverside
Riverside, CA  92521  USA

Office: (951) 827-5336, Lab: (951) 827-3537, FAX: (951) 827-4529
e-mail:  yarmoff at ucr.edu <mailto: yarmoff at ucr.edu>, web site: http://physics.ucr.edu <http://physics.ucr.edu/>