[Physics-grads-announce] Fwd: Finding an outstanding physics faculty member

Jory Yarmoff yarmoff at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 9 16:37:47 PST 2020

Dear grad students,

Below is an announcement about a position as an Assistant Professor in Physics at a Liberal Arts College that is specifically targeted towards women and/or people of color, or anyone with a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.  If you are nearing the completion of your degree, you might consider applying for it.  Note that the application deadline is January 4th, but it’s not a hard deadline.

Jory A. Yarmoff, Professor and Graduate Advisor
Department of Physics & Astronomy
University of California, Riverside
Riverside, CA  92521  USA

Office: (951) 827-5336, Lab: (951) 827-3537, FAX: (951) 827-4529
e-mail:  yarmoff at ucr.edu <mailto: yarmoff at ucr.edu>, web site: http://physics.ucr.edu <http://physics.ucr.edu/>