[Physics-grads-announce] Town Hall - Thursday at 5 pm

Jory Yarmoff yarmoff at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 3 14:45:07 PST 2020

Dear all,

This is another reminder about the Town Hall at 5 pm today.

One caveat, however, is that I received a message from the power company that it’s possible that my home will lose electricity today as a precaution against wildfires.  If this should happen at the time of the Town Hall, then I won’t be able to start the meeting as the cell service from my home is almost non-existent so I couldn’t even use my cell phone.  Also, if this happens, others may also not be able to participate.  So we should assume that all will be fine, but if I can’t get internet access to start the meeting we would then postpone it.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this evening...

Jory A. Yarmoff, Professor and Graduate Advisor
Department of Physics & Astronomy
University of California, Riverside
Riverside, CA  92521  USA

Office: (951) 827-5336, Lab: (951) 827-3537, FAX: (951) 827-4529
e-mail:  yarmoff at ucr.edu <mailto: yarmoff at ucr.edu>, web site: http://physics.ucr.edu <http://physics.ucr.edu/>