[Orgvpdue] Speaker Series - April 15, 2024 [RSVP]

Louie F Rodriguez louie.rodriguez at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 21 15:44:18 PDT 2024

Dear Campus Colleagues,

I'm excited to announce that the next Undergraduate Education (UE) Speaker Series will take place on Monday, April 15 at 1 p.m. The series will feature an esteemed panel of presenters including:

  *   Wallace Cleaves, Associate Dean and Director of University Writing Program
  *   Paul Beehler, UWP Associate Director - Associate Professor of Teaching
  *   Raymund Papica, UWP Associate Director - Academic Coordinator
  *   Lash Keith Vance, Lecturer and Assistant Director for Computer-Assisted Instruction
  *   Ninetta Papadomichelaki, Director of Academic Outreach
  *   Cassandra Van Zandt, Lecturer and ASE Mentor

Staff, faculty and students are strongly encouraged to attend. This is a wonderful opportunity to explore the topic of "Combatting Deficit Culture to Promote Abundance: Navigating Cultural, Institutional, and Pedagogical Hurdles to Create Writing Abundance." It is our goal to cultivate a culture of dialogue and collaboration across and beyond the division of UE for our fellow Highlanders.

Please RSVP<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7al8nGqWxbS4kN8> by Monday, April 8th at 5pm.

We hope to see you there.

[cid:image001.png at 01DA7A03.DF1903A0]

Best,