[Orgvpdue] Senior Send Off 2024

Mona C Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 17 10:57:03 PDT 2024

Dear UE Colleagues,

The time has to come to celebrate our graduating class of 2024. UCR's Office of Alumni Engagement will be hosting Senior Send Off on May 23 from 3-5 p.m. on Rivera Lawn. This is a great opportunity to share with your graduating students to attend. Below is a marketing toolkit that you can use for social media and newsletter promotion.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Genesis Gonzalez

Hi Campus Partners,

After a successful inaugural event, the Office of Alumni Engagement is bringing back Senior Send Off to celebrate the hard work and dedication our senior Highlanders put in over the course of their time at UC Riverside. Senior Send Off is a jovial celebration where seniors can learn more about "what's next" for them as a Highlander alum. All local affinity and regional alumni chapters will be present to welcome seniors into their networks. Music will be provided by our own KUCR team to pump everyone up. Along with a photobooth, there will also be celebratory stations set up for seniors, like a graduation cap decoration station, a philanthropy cord station, and yummy treats and swag white supplies last!

Students can sign up by completing the registration form<https://myadv.ucr.edu/forms/sendoff2024>!

We'd love for you to share this event with your students, and have created a toolkit<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g4Ly_lcX0In75DHYtAGRUICzseFgEm4iiZq5CHIOeVs/edit?usp=sharing> to make it easier to do so. The toolkit<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g4Ly_lcX0In75DHYtAGRUICzseFgEm4iiZq5CHIOeVs/edit?usp=sharing> includes the following:

  1.  Rationale
  2.  Communication plan
  3.  Digital assets
  4.  Example social media posts

If you can begin posting (and perhaps post weekly) about this event, we would be so thankful!

Best,

CHELSEA USHER  ´12
Pronouns:<https://pronouns.org/what-and-why> She/Her/Hers
Director of Parent & Student Engagement
951-827-0254| https://families.ucr.edu/
Native Land<https://nasp.ucr.edu/> to the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples
Find us on Social Media<linktr.ee/ucrhighlanderfamilynetwork>
[cid:image001.png at 01DA90B4.F6A4A7F0]<https://families.ucr.edu/>

Please know I do not expect replies on evenings and weekends.
I honor and uphold boundaries around personal time, well-being, caretaking, and rest.
Should you receive correspondence from me while you are engaging in any of the above,
please protect your time and wait to respond until the next time you're working.
Prioritize your joy and rest.