[Orgvpdue] Book launch at UCR about transfer students

Louie F Rodriguez louie.rodriguez at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 17 10:16:27 PDT 2024

Dear UE Colleagues,

Our colleague in the School of Education, Dr. Jose Del Real Viramontes, is hosting a book launch about transfer students at UCR on May 1 from 4-6 pm.  I strongly encourage you to attend, particularly those of you who directly work with transfer students at UCR.  Also in attendance will be several scholars who bring considerable expertise on the topic of transfer students.  Attached is the flyer.  I hope to see you there.

Thank you,
Louie

Louie F. Rodriguez
Vice Provost and Dean