[Orgvpdue] ARC Open House

Mona C Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 2 14:54:30 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

The ARC’s open house is next week. If you’re available, feel free to stop by. Please also share the information below with the students in your areas.

Thanks.

Rena M. Roberts, Ed.D.
Director, Academic Resource Center
University of California, Riverside
Ph:  951.827.5315
Fax: 951.827.4543

Welcome to the 2023-2024 Academic Year at UCR!

The Academic Resource Center (ARC) is here to help you start the year strong! Through tutoring, workshops and seminars, and other programs, the ARC is here to support you in being successful all year long! We are located on the first floor of Skye Hall in Room 156 across from the University Lecture Hall (UNLH). Please see the information below about our open house.

ARC Open House: Success is GOLDEN at the ARC!
The Academic Resource Center invites you to stop by our open house on Thursday, October 5th from 12:00 pm until 2:00 pm. Come hear about our services and take a tour of the ARC! There will be food, giveaways, and a special guest 😊! Everyone is welcome!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9F2C1.28E3D4D0]

For more information about the Academic Resource Center, please see our website (https://arc.ucr.edu/) and follow us on social media (Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ucrarc, Twitter: https://twitter.com/ucrarc, Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ucriversidearc/.

We hope to see you soon!

The ARC Staff