[Orgvpdue] UE – Storyteller and Manager, Marketing and Communications: Finalist Visits

Mona C Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 2 10:10:12 PDT 2023

UE – please see the message below on behalf of Bob Ream. Calendar invitations will follow.

________________________________

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing regarding the search for the UE – Storyteller and Manager, Marketing and Communications position at UC Riverside.  After many hours of work on the part of the Search Committee, we are excited to be hosting three finalist candidates this week. Each candidate will meet with VPDUE Louie and also participate in an on-campus interview/conversation with the UE community that will include a Q&A session.

Below are the dates, times, and locations for our UE interview/conversation:

Candidate A:   Tuesday, October 3                          2:30 p.m. – 3:20 p.m.                    XCITE Commons

Candidate B:   Thursday, October 5                                      9:00 a.m. – 9:50 p.m.                    XITE Commons

Candidate C:   Thursday, October 5                        3:00 p.m. – 3:50 p.m.                    XCITE Commons

Your input is greatly appreciated as we progress in the search; we look forward to seeing you soon at the XCITE Commons. [For those unable to participate due to scheduling conflicts, a recording will be emailed and feedback will be collected via an online survey after each candidate's visit.]

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance in evaluating the candidates.

Bob Ream
Search Chair & Associate Dean, Student Success