[Orgvpdue] UE Remote Work Policy

Louie F Rodriguez louie.rodriguez at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 14 14:53:23 PDT 2023

Dear Division of Undergraduate Education (UE) Colleagues:

Attached is the new remote work policy to take effect in September.  Any questions can be directed to your supervisor.

Our Human Resources team will initiate remote work agreements for each staff member on/or before Friday August 18, 2023. Your remote work agreement will be sent to your immediate supervisor. Your supervisor will work with you directly to schedule your allotted two (2) reoccurring remote schedule workdays each month for the next twelve-month period. Remote work agreements will be renewed as needed on an annual basis. If you should have any questions regarding remote work agreements, please reach out to our Human Resources Director, Stacy Ramos at Stacy.Ramos at ucr.edu<mailto:Stacy.Ramos at ucr.edu>.

I hope everyone is having a good summer.

Best,
Louie

Louie F. Rodriguez
Vice Provost and Dean