[Orgvpdue] ARC Welcome Week Events

Mona Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 22 05:00:52 PDT 2022

Please share this information with your colleagues.

ARC Open House: Bring On the Highlander Spirit!

The Academic Resource Center invites you to stop by our open house on Wednesday, September 28th between 12pm and 2pm. Come hear about our services and take a tour of the ARC! There will be food, giveaways, and a special guest 😊! Everyone is welcome! Bring your Highlander Spirit!

[cid:image001.png at 01D8CDAA.1CA83630]

Fall Transfer Student Welcome

Join the Academic Resource Center and Student Life at the Fall Transfer Student Welcome! Come connect with campus leadership and students. The event is on Friday, September 23rd from 4pm until 5pm in the Highlander Union Building (HUB) 302N.

[cid:image002.png at 01D8CDAA.1CA83630]

Rena M. Burton

Director, Academic Resource Center

University of California, Riverside