[Office-of-research] New eCAF PI Certification

Charles Greer charles.greer at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 13 21:47:27 PST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Effective January 14, 2010, the eCAF PI Research Integrity tab will include
a new certification (see below) for proposals submitted to the National
Science Foundation (Sponsor or Prime Sponsor).    The certification is in
response to NSF's institutional certification requirement for proposals due
on and after  January 4, 2010.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the
Contract and Grant Officer for your department.

Best regards,

Charles Greer

Certification

As the UCR Principal Investigator for this proposal, I have read and I
understand UCR's plan to meet the National Science Foundation's educational
requirements for the responsible and ethical conduct of research
http://or.ucr.edu/RI/ResponsibleConduct.aspx. I agree to comply with this
requirement and I will ensure that all undergraduates, graduate students,
and postdoctoral researchers who will be supported by this NSF award will
receive training and oversight in the responsible and ethical conduct of
research.

Charles E. Greer, Jr.

Assistant Vice-Chancellor for Research

Office of Research