[Office-of-research] eRA Alert: All eRA Systems - Including eRA Commons and eSubmission - to be Gradually Shut Down at 11 a.m. ET

Bruce Morgan bruce.morgan at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 30 09:14:03 PDT 2009

Please disseminate this message to NIH eRA Systems users in your unit.

Please note that the NIH will be gradually shutting down all eRA Systems,
including eRA Commons and eSubmissions for a three hour period of time.
Please see below for additional information.

Bruce Morgan

Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research

  _____