[Office-of-research] Grants.Gov and eRA training by NIH

Jane Schultz jane.schultz at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 9 14:56:31 PST 2006

NIH ELECTRONIC GRANT PREPARATION TRAINING SESSION

NIH ELECTRONIC GRANT PREPARATION TRAINING SESSION-TO BE WEBCAST ON DECEMBER
5, 2006.
BE READY FOR THE BIG RO1 ROLLOUT IN FEBRUARY.

The Grant Preparation Training Session will take place from 10AM-1 PM on
December 5 in Room A-265 BCOE.

The description of the training session can be found at
http://era.nih.gov/training/esub_120506/.  Note that the times given here
are EST so we will only log into the afternoon session.  You do not have to
register.  Light refreshments will be served.

Faculty members who apply or expect to apply for any government grants are
particularly urged to attend so we would appreciate it if you would spread
the word to your faculty.  Even if your department's members do not usually
apply to NIH this session will be helpful for grants.gov.  There are areas
of these applications that will, of necessity, involve faculty input.

Jane Schultz, Ph.D.  Director of Research Development

Office of Research Affairs, University of California-Riverside

200 University Office Building

Riverside, CA 92521

tel. 951-827-7986  fax. 951-827-4483