[Office-of-research] "Quick Reference" on OR website

Bruce Morgan bruce.morgan at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 16 13:44:43 PST 2006

We have received a few inquiries regarding the location of the Vital Facts
page on the new Office of Research website.  Please note that the Vital
Facts page has been replaced by the Quick Reference page.

The Quick Reference page can be accessed by choosing the Sponsored Programs
tab and then clicking on Quick Reference (at the end of the menu bar located
under the tabs).  The Quick Reference section includes:

*	Institutional information such as address, identification numbers,
political districts, etc.
*	Fringe Benefit information for the purpose of budgeting proposals
*	GSHIP, tuition and fee remission information
*	Rates for projecting salary increases when budgeting proposals
*	UCR's F & A rates
*	A link to the About UCR web page
*	A link to the list of research sponsors exempted from the
non-governmental entity financial disclosure requirement (i.e., filing of
Form 700-U is not required).

It is our intent that the website should be useful to our customers.  Toward
that end, we welcome comments and suggestions regarding the website,
including suggestions for improvements, providing additional information,
formatting and presentation so that we may improve the website over time.
Feed back may be directed to the OR webmaster <mailto:stan.fletcher at ucr.edu>
or to any of the following individuals:

Bruce Morgan, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research - bruce.morgan at ucr.edu

Nora Hackett, Director, Intellectual Property Services -
nora.hackett at ucr.edu

William Schmechel, Director, Research Integrity - william.schmechel at ucr.edu

Jane Schultz, Director, Research Development - jane.schultz at ucr.edu

Finally, the Office of Research would like to thank our customers for the
overwhelmingly positive response to the new website.

Bruce Morgan

Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research

Office of Research

x25535 - Phone